Lovely Linda...

















Linda Eastman McCartney - you had to like her. She was unfashionable, natural, picked out the most awful clothes for Paul, headed a company that used tofu and mung beans and cardboard for 'interesting ingredients' to be not just vegetarian, but vegan. I am a vegetarian, but I do like the taste of well seasoned food and I do cheat once in a while - my intake of exotic cheeses and olive oils is well excessive.

But Linda was wonderful. If she had a case, whether it was Motherhood, learning the keyboard enough to play with Paul, and recording the days of her life in celloid, she did it well.

Some say she chased after Paul, if she did he didn't know it - he thought she was exquite. And you know what? She was - she was unique - a natural unique warm and witty woman.

Stella is a great designer, Linda said it was because she was aware of Linda not being so. Mary is a photorgrapher, James is a shy musician. I don't know whether her daughter Heather is - but I do know where Linda is she is probably on her horse somewhere - as that is where Paul said she belonged and was most comfortable.
























Here, There and Everywhere...


Here, making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there























There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there
























I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there



























To be there and everywhere
Here, there and everywhere














No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Where does it all go?