I suppose a lot of us have been waiting to see HBO's GREY GARDEN'S. Frankly I was disappointed after watching the documentary and seeing the wonderful musical on Broadway and falling in love with the Beale women and their hideous house, the zillion cats, the raccoons and their singing and Little Eddie's erratic dancing 'just for her own pleasure'.
The fashions were incredible. Little Eddie and her towels over her head clasped by Cartier brooches...she sat the paradigm for unique and individual using 'found items'
I would have even put on the flea collar around my ankle should I have had the privilege of visiting Grey Gardens.
Seriously the love story between this Mother and Daughter transcends logic and reason and defines the ethereal.
Here's some pictures from 'their book'.
Posted by courtney
- Singing the Blues...
- The wonderful lives of Little Edie and Big Edie Bo...
- I suppose a lot of us have been waitin...
- Billy Preston, the original Mr. Kite in Sgt. Peppe...
- The redheaded beauty of Pam Courson
- Bizarre Photos of a Redheaded Wing-nut!
- Odd and rare pictures regarding the Sharon Tate ca...
- Great Gatsby! My love affair with Scott Fitzgerald...
- I was sooooo envious - "The Beatle Women"
- Yancy grows up!
- Great Goddess of Hip
- Abiigail's Rabbit
- "The Charmed Life" Sara and Gerald Murphy
- Jay loves Sharon 'to death'
- 1969 - Everything is "Hip"
- Sharon and friends
- Odd the things we remember, strange the things we ...
- ▼ April (20)