The sweet rabbit on top of the mantle bed says that Gibby Folger was still a baby. She may have been a Radcliffe Graduate, gone to Harvard, fluent in French, well traveled and experimenting with life and drugs.
But like all of us that did survived, had she - she would have grown to be the advocate of the poor and homeless she was beginning to be.
Patricia Krenwinkle stopped her dead - dead and she lay dying on the grass outside of Sharon Tate's, never to look on this little rabbit again.
Posted by courtney
- Singing the Blues...
- The wonderful lives of Little Edie and Big Edie Bo...
- I suppose a lot of us have been waitin...
- Billy Preston, the original Mr. Kite in Sgt. Peppe...
- The redheaded beauty of Pam Courson
- Bizarre Photos of a Redheaded Wing-nut!
- Odd and rare pictures regarding the Sharon Tate ca...
- Great Gatsby! My love affair with Scott Fitzgerald...
- I was sooooo envious - "The Beatle Women"
- Yancy grows up!
- Great Goddess of Hip
- Abiigail's Rabbit
- "The Charmed Life" Sara and Gerald Murphy
- Jay loves Sharon 'to death'
- 1969 - Everything is "Hip"
- Sharon and friends
- Odd the things we remember, strange the things we ...
- ▼ April (20)