The Blonde 'Angel' Farrah, Dies...

God made man stronger but not necessarily more intelligent. He gave women intuition and femininity. And, used properly, that combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met.

Farrah Fawcett

The eternal cheerleader, soroity sweetheart, and competent actress - Farrah Fawcett is dead.
We have been touched by her last days and her documentary fighting anal cancer.

I was watching David Letterman on U-Tube, he is a jerk - Farrah seemed a nice person and a good mother. She was high. On what I don't know and I don't care, she deserved better than to be his laughingstock for 20 minutes.

He's not funny. He's an unhappy person who smirks. Farrah will be remembered because always, always she had that wonderful big smile and bigger hair.
























No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Where does it all go?